Cheap but Good Makeup Brush Sets
You need to have the right tools to perform a task, be it at home, office or any other place. You can buy your decent Makeup Brushes online or from your nearby cosmetics store. These brushes help make your task easier and give you a new look. However, before buying Makeup Brushes do your research on what you need and where you can get, especially the place where you will get value for money.
Makeup brushes are available in the market in different variety, and price ranges. You can buy a bunch of these to apply makeup in different parts of your body e.g. lips, eyebrows, nails, etc.
What are the advantages of Makeup Brushes?
Many people often believe they don’t need Makeup Brushes however, with a makeup brush you have more control over your makeup and face. A makeup brush not only helps you to apply a product but also controls how you can apply it.
If you’re still applying your makeup with your fingers, it’s time to stop. Using makeup brushes not only gives you a flawless finish, but it also keeps all the oils and bacteria from your fingers from clogging up your pores — provided your brushes are clean, of course.
One of the rationales for not using makeup brushes is that it takes more time to use. While it might only seem like you’re saving a minute, when you’re in a hurry to apply your makeup, making every second count. All you’d have to do is wash your hands and apply whatever beauty products directly to the back of your hand or your clean fingers and you’re ready to get gorgeous.
Using Makeup Brushes has several benefits:
- The brushes are simpler to control than your finger and so the result is much less messy.
- Brushes can help you applying blush on one cheek and then the other with a matching effect.
- Brushes make final effect natural and wonderful. Your face will glow more and each colour should come blended into the next.
- Your fingers can contaminate your cosmetics, but your brushes do not.
Type of Brushes:
There are a number of makeup brushes available in the cosmetic shops ranging from purpose to size to cost. Choose according to your need. You can buy the following range of Makeup Brushes:
- Power Brushes– Luxuriously designed oversize brushes to dust loose or pressed powder across the face.
- Blush Brushes– These brushes gives the user excellent control.
- Sponge Brushes– Sponge of this brush helps in blending of the cosmetics very well.
- Eye Brushes– your eyes are beautiful and after all important to you. You can buy a range of eye brushes like Eye Shadow Brushes, Eye Liner Brushes, Eyebrow Brushes, etc to keep doing your eyes designing.
- Lip Brushes– These brushes gives your lips the true blending of colour and cosmetics.
There are many more brushes are available for doing makeup and makeup of a different kind. Identify your requirement and got them. Definitely, these will make you prettier.
How to buy makeup Brushes??
Once you identify your need, go to a good store and decide whether to buy in sets or as apiece. Generally, stores sell in both ways apiece as well as set. Compare the prices and it is obvious that you will prefer buying along with saving. Buy these according to your budget. Prefer the store that sells both cosmetics as well as brushes. It is important to check for good quality makeup brushes. Even though these may be a bit expensive but prefer to take value for your money. Good quality brushes will give you greater control, good result and even will last long.
Take care of your brushes
Once you got the brushes of your need and choice, you need to take care of these. How do you do that??
- Always store your brushes in mesh brush bag.
- Don’t blow on your brushes. If you need to reduce some of the powder or cosmetics while using gently shake them.
- Clean the brushes regularly.
- After cleaning, dry them naturally. Do not use hairdryer etc, otherwise, bristle will melt.
How to clean makeup brushes?
To clean your makeup brushes, please follow the followings cleaning rules.
- Run warm water over the bristles of the brush. Take care that base of the brush does not get wet, especially if is made of wood.
- Do continue rinsing till it becomes clear and clean.
- Squeeze the extra water but very gently.
- Reshape it delicately.
- Allow it dry in air for 24 hours.